FLX’s Vizual Trainer technology was developed to help HR and Training departments tackle the challenges of training employees locating in remote locations. Initially designed to educate retail sales associates, the technology can be applied to any industry where consistent employee performance is critical to developing brand loyalty, maintaining strict industry compliance, ultimately the profitability of the organization.
The Vizual Trainer technology is a Learning Management Technology designed to provide a more effective and efficient way to train employees with the use of video content in a real working situation. Research shows that teaching methods that engage visual support (video) in a real job situations result in a 90% retention rate compared to classroom style lectures or reading that results in 5-10% retention rate.
Quick Facts about the Technology
- On-demand access to video content or documents provides information and instructions on products, procedures, and equipment.
- The data can be quickly accessed by scanning a UPC code or through a quick search function and icon menu.
- Easy access allows Associates to use the technology as a reference in day to day operations or when working with a customer.
- The technology will empower the employee to succeed at their job resulting in lower turnover and happier customers, which means a more profitable organization.
- Technology packaged as a custom mobile app that operates on iOS or Android Platforms.
The Vizual Trainer technology can be integrated into an existing Learning Management System or function as a standalone LMS
- The systems will utilize a unique employee login to track training progress against job performance.
- The technology captures a variety of data to provide reporting on a local, regional, and company wide level.
- Secure password access provides different levels of access based on specific needs
- System reporting can be customized to meet the needs of your organization and easily access through a report console.